Friday 30 June 2017

Celebrate 4th July

Why would I create a lapbook about the 4th July and American Independence Day?
Well, firstly, it was a custom order made to someone else's requirements. (Please contact me for more information on my bespoke service.)
Secondly, there is a UK connection to American Independence Day, as I'm sure most of you know :)

It was a fun project to work on and I learned a lot about the food and traditions whilst creating the lapbook, I'm sure you will too. I also realised that there aren't many UK-based, child-friendly resources online about the American War of Independence. Of course, there are some fab websites in the USA, many of which you will visit whilst studying with this Linked Lapbook :)

You can buy the lapbook on my website.

The activities are differentiated so that you can adapt the project to suit your children between the ages of 5 and 10. The age range can be extended by giving more, or less, support as necessary.
The calendar activity has been updated to make this project suitable for any year :)
Also available on Currclick, Educents and TeachersPayTeachers.





No comments:

Post a Comment